500g Perfect Italiano Ricotta Original
1kg of Bolognaise sauce
6 sheets of lasagne pasta
100g washed baby spinach
200g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Shred
Salt & Pepper
Serving Size: Serves 6
Cooking Time: 45-55mins
1. Whisk together the ricotta, eggs, salt & pepper to taste until smooth.
2. Spread 1/3 of the Bolognese sauce over the base of an oven proof dish, top with lasagne sheets & half the spinach leaves.
3. Spread another 1/3 of the Bolognese sauce over the pasta & cover with lasagne sheets.
4. Place the remaining spinach over the pasta & spread with 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, then top with remaining pasta sheets.
5. Spread over the remaining Bolognese sauce & the remaining ricotta mixture. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top & bake in a pre heated oven @ 170c until golden brown in the oven for 45-55 minutes, ensuring pasta sheets are cooked.
6. Allow to sit for 10 minutes then portion & serve with a fresh garden salad.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.