Ocean Trout With Fennel, Orange And Mint Salad
- 1 pack chilled John West Ocean Trout
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Fresh baby mint leaves
- 1 orange, unpeeled, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1. Soak sliced red onion in water for 10 minutes to remove strong onion flavour.
- 2. Pan-fry John West Ocean Trout in a lightly oiled non-stick pan for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- 3. Combine sliced fennel with onion, mint leaves and orange slices and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4. Serve fennel salad with cooked trout and garnish with fennel fronds
No comments yet.