Moroccan Lamb Burgers
- 500 grams lamb mince
- 4 turkish rolls
- 2 tbs cumin
- 2 tbs ground coriander
- 2 tbs ground chilli
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 small handful of mint, finely chopped
- ground pepper
- 1 small tub natural (or greek style yogurt)
- 1 small tin of diced betroot
- 1 spanish onion (finely chopped)
- 1. In a bowl combine the mince, onion, mint and spices, and mix well.
- 2. Now make this into large patties, I ma de 4 out from this proportions.
- 3. In another bowl, combine the yogurt and diced beetroot and mix well till mixture goes pink.
- 4. You can cook the lamb patties on a bbq, grill pan, or a health grill which is what I did. Cook the patties for about 4 mins on each side, try not to overcook.
- 5. Cut the rolls in half and place some cos lettuce (or baby spinach) onthe roll, followed by the lamb patty then the yogurt mixture.
- 6. Enjoy!!
No comments yet.