Sweet Chilli Seafood BBQ
- 12 raw prawn cutlets
- 300 g firm white fish, cut into 3cm cubes
- 1 large calamari tube, sliced into rings
- 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tspn FOUNTAIN* Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 2 tspn Sesame Oil
- 2 tspn Garlic
- 1/3 cup Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Combine half the sweet chilli sauce with garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce and half the spring onion in a large bowl. Add seafood and toss to coat. Marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut top of 1 rice pouch open about 2cm. Place upright in microwave and cook on HIGH (100%/750W) for 2 minutes. Carefully remove pouch from microwave and repeat with second rice pouch.
- Heat barbecue or large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the seafood for 3-4 minutes, until cooked through. Serve seafood with rice. Top with remaining spring onions and sweet chilli sauce.
No comments yet.