Peri-Peri BBQ Platter
- 750 g Frozen Potato Wedges
- 200 g Light Sour Cream
- 800 g Chicken Drummettes
- Salad, to serve
- 1 cup NANDO’S* Marinade, Portuguese Barbeque with Peri-Peri
- 1/3 cup NANDO’S* Traditional Hot Sweet Peri-Peri Sauce
- 350 g Lamb Cutlets
- Preheat barbecue, grill or frying pan to medium heat. Combine chicken, lamb and marinade in a bowl. Marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes, covered, in the refrigerator. For best flavour marinate overnight.
- Meanwhile, cook wedges as per pack directions.
- Drain excess marinade from meats. Cook chicken and lamb on lightly oiled barbecue, basting occasionally with remaining marinade. Ensure chicken is well cooked. It will take longer than lamb.
- Place sour cream in a small bowl and drizzle with sweet peri-peri sauce. Serve barbecued meats with wedges and peri-peri sour cream for dipping.
No comments yet.