Marinated BBQ Lamb
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100 g mixed salad leaves, washed
- 600 g washed potatoes, cut into 5mm slices
- 1/4 cup WEIGHT WATCHERS* Honey and Mustard Dressing
- 1 tbspn COLES* Pure Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup LEA & PERRINS* Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 cup HP Sauce
- 500 g YOU’LL LOVE COLES* Lamb Rump Steak, fat trimmed
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoon of the HP sauce, garlic and half the oil in a shallow dish. Add lamb and coat with marinade. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour (or overnight).
- Heat barbecue to medium-high and cook the lamb for 3-4 minutes each side, until just cooked. Remove, cover and keep warm. Brush barbecue with remaining oil and cook potato slices for 5-6 minutes each side, until browned and tender.
- Arrange salad leaves on serving plates and drizzle with dressing. Add lamb and serve with potato stacks topped with HP sauce.
No comments yet.