Tomato and Rocket Pizza
- 2 pre-cooked pizza bases
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 24 slices salami of your choice
- 3 cups grated tasty cheese
- 4 large red tomatoes, cut into 5cm pieces
- 250g rocket leaves
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven as per pizza base instructions.
2. Place the pizza bases on your board and smooth on the tomato puree almost to the edges.
3. Place the slices of salami around the pizza and sprinkle over the cheese. Then place in the oven and cook until the cheese in bubbling and golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1 minute.
4. Place the tomato around the pizza and top with rocket leaves. Season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil, and serve immediately.
No comments yet.