Lamb, Mushroom and Feta Pizza
Pizza for one – delicious!
- 2 thick lamb sausages
- 1 Lebanese bread round
- Capsicum sauce reserved from Grilled Lamb Cutlets with Capsicum Sauce recipe
- 1 small (60g) flat mushroom, sliced
- 1 / 4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 / 4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 25g feta, crumbled
- 25g baby spinach
- 1 / 2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tblsp pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tsps Light Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Remove mince from inside sausages and discard skins. Break mince into small pieces. Cook in a non-stick frying pan until browned all over and cooked through.
2. Place bread on an oven tray. Spread with reserved capsicum sauce. Arrange mince, mushroom, olives and cheeses over sauce.
3. Cook in a hot oven (200C) for 15 minutes, or until base is crisp and cheese is golden brown.
4. Place spinach, onion, pine nuts and dressing into a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve pizza topped with spinach salad mixture.
No comments yet.